Minsitthar, the Courageous Warrior was once the Prince of Mahar Pura and served in the Forces from his youth. Due to his remarkable achievements, he was respectfully called one of the Four Great Generals of Mahar Pura. He returned back from his exile to save the devastated Mahar Pura and wiped out all the enemies with the Holy Spear that his father had passed down to him. Shortly after, Minsitthar ascended the throne and became the next king of Mahar Pura. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will take a look at the best emblem, spell, build, including tips and tricks to dominate every game with Minsitthar.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Mobile Legends heroes like Miya, Ling, Wanwan, Pharsa, Carmilla, Silvanna, Hayabusa, Atlas, Luo Yi, Yu Zhong, Aurora, Khaleed, Freya, Khufra, X.Borg, Lesley, Tigreal, Hylos, Valir, Cecilion, Lylia, Uranus, Barats, Odette, Angela, Vale, Rafaela, Hanzo, Esmeralda, Brody, Lapu-Lapu, Nana, Benedetta, Hilda, Mathilda, Selena, Jawhead, Chou, Paquito, Thamuz, Lunox, Yi Sun-Shin, Yve, Gatotkaca, Karrie, Ruby, Beatrix, Gloo, Argus, Baxia, Granger, Phoveus, Hanabi, Alpha, Harley, Karina, Eudora, Natan, Dyrroth, Balmond, Aulus, Guinevere, Sun, Belerick, Floryn, Aamon, Valentina, Kagura, Saber, Leomord, Bruno Akai, Bane, Edith, Martis, Alucard, Gusion, Chang’e, Yin, Clint, Alice, Grock, Kadita, Popol and Kupa, Zilong, Minotaur, Helcurt, Cyclops, Lancelot, Kaja, Claude, Lolita, Melissa, Layla, Moskov, Irithel, Kimmy, Harith, Estes, Roger, Xavier, Gord, and Franco. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Minsitthar.
Minsitthar has three active skills and a passive skill like most other heroes in-game. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will also talk about the skills to use in certain scenarios as well as skill combos to be able to play Minsitthar to his maximum potential.
Passive – All United
Minsitthar inspires himself and his entire team. Whenever his teammates slay enemy heroes, he obtains 60 extra Gold; whenever Minsitthar himself slays enemy heroes, all of his teammates obtain 15 extra Gold.
Skill 1 – Spear of Glory (CC, AoE)
CD – 13/12.2/11.4/10.6/9.8/9
Mana – 95/105/115/125/135/145
Minsitthar stabs ahead with the Spear of Glory, dealing 175/200/225/250/275/300 (+180% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to all enemies along the way. When pulling back the spear, he will also pull the first enemy hero hit towards himself, dealing 150/175/200/225/250/275 (+80% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage and knocking the enemy back.
Skill 2 – Shield Assault (Shield, CC)
CD – 9/8.6/8.2/7.8/7.4/7
Mana – 60/70/80/90/100/110
Minsitthar awakens the strength of the Golden Shield and releases it forward, stunning the first enemy hit for 1 second, knocking back other enemies, and dealing 230/275/320/365/410/455 (+160% Extra Physical Attack) to enemies in the area. If Minsitthar hits an enemy, he will gain a shield that absorbs 200/280/360/440/520/600 (+100% Total Physical Attack points of damage and increases his Movement Speed by 20%.
Ultimate Skill – King’s Calling (Summon)
CD – 48/44/40
Mana – 150/200/250
Minsitthar charges a short distance forward and calls 4 Royal Guards to form a field and fight together with him. Each attack of Royal Guards deals (+70% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage. The Royal Guards cannot move, but they’ll attack enemies in the field first. When staying in the area, Minsitthar gains 30 Physical Defense and Magic Defense. Enemies in the field are slowed by 20% and cannot use directional Blink skills.
Skill-up method for Minsitthar
Unlock Skill 2 first followed by Skill 1. Unlock Ultimate Skill at level 4. Prioritize upgrading the Skill 2 to max first as it is can stun enemies and generate a shield as well. Upgrade his Ultimate whenever available because its AoE CC effect is extremely useful in teamfights. Skill 2 > > Ultimate >> Skill 1.
Best Emblem set and Spells for Minsitthar in Mobile Legends
Custom Fighter Emblem
The Custom Fighter Emblem is the best emblem for Minsitthar when playing him as an offlaner in the XP lane.
Use Talent points in Bravery in Tier 1 which gives +4.00/8.00/12.00 Physical Attack and Invasion in Tier 2 which increases Physical penetration by +2.00/4.00/6.00. Take Festival of Blood in Tier 3 which increases Spell Vamp by 8% and grants 1% additional Spell Vamp to a maximum of 12% after killing an enemy hero.
Custom Tank Emblem
The Custom Tank Emblem is also pretty good for Minsitthar when playing him as a Roamer/Tank.
Use Talent Points in Vitality in Tier 1 which increases HP by +65/130/200 and Inspire in tier 2 which reduces cooldown by +2.50/5.00/8.00%. Take Concussive Blast in Tier 3 which deals 125(+7% Total HP) Magic damage to nearby enemies 1 second after doing a basic attack. It has a 15-second cooldown.
Deals 100 (+15* Hero Level) Magic Damage to nearby enemies and petrifies them for 0.8s. Enemies hit will also be slowed by 50% for 0.8s afterward. When playing Minsitthar as a Roamer/Tank, players can use petrify to CC enemies in teamfight or set up a CC chain followed by his Skill 2 stun and Ultimate.
Moves a certain distance in a designated direction. Then gains 6 (+1 × Hero Level) Physical and Magic Defense for 1 second. Helps to escape from enemies as well as chase them down to finish off.
Deals 100 (+10 × Hero Level) plus 13% of enemy’s lost HP True Damage to the designated enemy hero.
Players can also use execute when playing Minsitthar in the XP lane as an offlaner fighter to finish off low-health enemies and secure kills. This damage ignores the shield. If the target is slain by this skill, its cooldown will be reduced by 40%.
Best Builds for Minsitthar in Mobile Legends
One can try many builds on Minsitthar. All which one needs to do is to just follow the enemy’s pick and then decide the role on the battlefield. We have set out two template builds in our guide to try out with Minsitthar on the Mobile Legends battlefield.
Offlaner XP lane Build
- Start off the match by building either Warrior boots/Tough Boots to gain early game defense. The Type of boots will depend on the Enemy lineup as well.
- Players can build Endless Battle first which provides +250 HP, +65 Physical ATK, +10% Physical Lifesteal, +5 Mana Regen, +10% CD Reduction, and +5% Movement SPD. It’s unique passive Divine Justice deals additional True Damage as much as 60% of Physical Attack with a cooldown of 1.5s on the next basic attack within 3s of using a skill.
- Players should build Blade of Despair next which gives +160 Physical ATK and +5% Movement SPD. Its unique passive Despair increases the hero’s Physical Attack by 25% on attacking enemy units that have HP below 50%. This effect lasts for 2 seconds.
- Malefic Roar should be bought during the mid-end game of the match when opponents will have some sort of physical defense in their build. Malefic Roar gives +60 Physical Attack and its unique passive Armor Buster which for each point of enemy’s Physical defense increases Physical penetration by 0.05% when dealing damage, capped at 20%.
- Players can also make a Hunter strike which provides +80 Physical ATK, +10% CD Reduction, and its unique passive Retribution deals damage to an enemy hero or Creep for 5 times in a row and improves Movement Speed by 50% that decays rapidly over 3s. This effect has an 8s cooldown.
- Players for the final item can build either Immortality or Winter Truncheon based on whichever’s passive is available. Immortality provides defense stats as well as its passive Immortal resurrects the hero 2.5s upon death and gives 16% Max HP and 220-1200 shield that lasts for 3s. This effect has a CD of 210s. Winter Truncheon though is not a defensive item has a very good passive Frozen which freezes the hero upon using. The hero can’t do anything but will be immune to all DMG and debuff which last for 2s and has a 100s cooldown.
- Start off the match by buying the Conceal blessed Roaming Boots. Players can build either Warrior Boots or Tough Boots to gain early game defense. The Type of boots will depend on the Enemy line.
- Players should build the Dominance Ice item next. It provides +70 Physical Defense, +500 Mana, +5% Movement SPD and its unique passive Arctic Cold reduces the Shield and HP Regen of nearby enemy heroes by 50% (excluding those affected by “Life Drain”), and their Attack Speed by 30% and also gives a 10% cooldown reduction.
- Players can also build tier 2 items of defense like Silence Robe or Dreadnaught Armor in the early game if they are taking too much damage. These tier 2 defense items work great in the early game as a means of defense without fully committing to buying the tier 3 defense items that will be Athena’s Shield and Antique Cuirass. They can make the tier 3 items after building Dominance Ice.
- Oracle also works great on Minsitthar due to its unique passive Bless which raises shield absorption and healing effect by 30%. This item is not a compulsory item but can significantly increase the shield Minsitthar receives from his Skill 2 on top of Magic defense.
- Players can build Fleeting Time item as well which provides +70 Magic Power, +350 Mana, and +15% CD Reduction. Its unique passive Timestream reduces Ultimate’s current cooldown by 30% on hero kills or assists. This item comes in handy and makes it possible to keep spamming Minsitthar’s abilities and his Ultimate skill.
- For the final item, players can build either Immortality or Winter Truncheon based on whichever’s passive is available. Immortality provides defense stats as well as its passive Immortal resurrects the hero 2.5s upon death and gives 16% Max HP and 220-1200 shield that lasts for 3s. This effect has a CD of 210s. Winter Truncheon though is not a defensive item has a very good passive Frozen which freezes the hero upon using. The hero can’t do anything but will be immune to all DMG and debuff which last for 2s and has a 100s cooldown.
Mobile Legends Minsitthar Gameplay Tips
Being very durable, Estes has the capability to initiate teamfights with his ultimate. However, a player must need a good understanding of the map to bring the best out of any hero. According to his gameplay, we can break it down into three phases. Our Mobile Legends Minsitthar guide includes the perfect game plan for the early, mid, and late game.
As an Offlaner unlock Skill 2 first followed by Skill 1. During the laning phase keep using Skill 1 to harass the enemy offlaner and use Skill 2 to stun them and gain a shield. Keep poking until level 4 when Minsitthar unlocks his Ultimate. Players need to use Minsitthar’s Ultimate to initiate a fight.
If playing Minsitthar as a roamer/tank players can unlock either skill1 or skill2 at first. While Skill 1 can be used to poke enemies and pull them Skill 2 can be used to CC enemies and gain a defensive shield as well. Players need to rotate with their ally mage and gank the gold lane first to harass enemy gold laner and let allied gold laner farm easier.
Players should keep a mix of both aggressive and cautious mindsets as they play in this phase. Always have an eye on the map and rotate to help your teammates in securing objectives like killing the turtle, stealing enemy buff, or creeps after clearing lane minions. As an offlaner players need to hold the XP lane and rotate to help teammates as fast as possible after clearing minion wave.
Always try to initiate a teamfight with Minsitthar’s Ultimate and mark opponent hyper/mm/mage first. When playing Minsitthar as a roamer/tank players should always provide a vision for the mage/mm/hyper carry. Rotate between lanes to secure objectives and in a teamfight use skills wisely to mark enemy hyper and carry heroes while protecting the allies.
This is the point of the game where players need to be aware of their positioning and timing. Players can pull enemies right towards their teammates and set up kills with Minsitthar’s Skill 1 much like the hook of Franco. Players can also use Skill 2 to CC enemies and use the Ultimate to secure objectives like turtle and lord.
|Heroes that counter Minsitthar||Heroes Minsitthar can counter|
Even though Minsitthar is not a meta hero, he is still a pretty good hero with lots of crowd control abilities. His passive is also very good which gives extra gold from kills. He is also very durable which makes it very easy for him to initiate teamfights with his Ultimate.
However, he lacks mobility and his damage drops off as well compared to other meta-fighter heroes. These tips will surely help you to guide easy wins with Minsitthar in Mobile Legends. You can also refer to our latest tier list to know more about the revamped meta heroes in this current season.
That’s all for today’s Mobile Legends Minsitthar Guide. Do you prefer to use Minsitthar in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.