Apex Legends Mobile is a free-to-play battle royale mobile game. From the house of Respawn Entertainment, it has recently kicked off the beta testing phase in selected countries. Users from all corners have flocked in to take part in the intense combat and prove that they have what it takes to survive. The need to contact the apex legends mobile Customer Support team has also shot up as a consequence.
Fight Night, the newly added battle pass, is currently featured in the game, and we want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. The customer support team is available to contact anytime to resolve the queries and issues of users. Here is a step-wise guide to reaching the apex legends mobile customer support team if you face any issues.
How to Contact Apex Legends Mobile customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the official website of EA. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Apex Legends customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Apex Legends. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, and they can contact via the official website, or else they can reach out to the developers at Respawn Entertainment via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Launch the game on your device. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Setting option present on the bottom left corner of the home screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- You will find the Help icon on the top right corner of the Settings menu, just beside the drop-down menu, which enlists all the Settings tabs. Tap on that icon to continue. It would redirect you to the help page of EA.
- You will find the developers have already answered some of the Frequently Asked Issues in the Answer HQ section of this page. To read those, you first need to select the topic of your query. It may be a login issue or an account-related issue, or some in-game bug that you want to report. Next up, you need to choose the platform where you are playing the game. You need to input keywords from your issue in the search bar to filter the results.
- It is most likely that you will find your exact issue in the Answer HQ section. However, if that does not satisfy you or your issue is something different, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the help page and tap on the Contact Us option.
- This would take you to the Case Information Page. You need to select the platform you are playing and the type of issue on this page. Once you do so, you will find a new heading under which you need to “Select the issue.” Choose the give feedback option. This would enable the Select Contact Option button. Tap on that next.
- In the next step, you need to sign in with your EA account to continue. If you do not have an existing EA Games account, you can always opt for assistance without logging in, but we would suggest you create a new EA account in that case.
- Once you log in, you may either choose to talk with the chatbot for assistance or email the team. You have to choose one under the “Recommended Support option” section. If you choose to email them, the support page asks you for the following inputs:
- Your name.
- Email Address.
- The subject of your query.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Post relevant screenshots of your issue.
Once you have inputted everything, tap on the Email Us option below to continue. You won’t get any replies to your query, but the information gets forwarded to the Developer Team to fix your issue.
How to Contact via Apex Legends Mobile official website
You can directly go to the official help website of EA and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative if you face login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Go to your browser and visit the official help website of Apex Legends.
- You may read the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions on their database, visit the Answer HQ section, and input keywords from your issue in the search bar to filter the results.
- To raise a query, scroll down to the bottom of the Help page and tap on Contact Us to get redirected to the Case Information Page. The rest of the steps are the same as discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team directly
Another approach could be to contact the Developers directly. If the issue persists, you may mail them directly at email@example.com stating your issue and attaching relevant screenshots against the same. Another approach could be to contact them via their social media handles. You can reach out on their Official Twitter handle, i.e., @EAHelp, to cater to the users’ queries. Additionally, you can even reach out to the team on the Official Facebook ID of Apex Legends or do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Apex Legends Mobile customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.