Chrono Legacy is a role-playing strategy game from the house of 37Games Global. The game lets players fight alongside historical characters of various civilizations like Alexander the Great, Hattori Hanzo, Joan of Arc, etc., and summon them to create an elite squad to defeat the Chrono Pirates to resume the timeline of this universe. Going by their fairly large fanbase, it is safe to say that players had been longing for a sequence game like this where they can build a team with their heroes and establish a legacy. The need to contact the customer support team of Chrono Legacy has also shot up significantly as a result.
Though the game has successfully delivered the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, in-app purchases, and other gameplay-related issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team of Chrono Legacy.
How to Contact Chrono Legacy customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the official website of 37Games. In case anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Chrono Legacy customer service is available to contact anytime, to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Chrono Legacy. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, official website, or reach out to the developers via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices by tapping on the Start button present on the Title screen. Once the in-game menu screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Commander Profile icon at the top left corner of the in-game menu screen. This would take you to the Player Profile/Info menu.
- The Commander Info menu has three tabs: Player’s Info, Friends, and Settings. Go to the settings tab by tapping on it.
- This would take you to the in-game Settings menu. The Settings menu has four sections, Settings, Gameplay, Audio, and Notifications.
- Tap on the User Center option under the Settings section. This would redirect you to the 37Games user center. You can bind your account or switch accounts from here. To report a bug, tap on the Feedback option.
- This would redirect you to the support page of 37Games, from where you can raise a ticket.
Raising a Ticket
To create/ raise a ticket, you initially need to choose the language you prefer for communication. It will be set in English by default. Next up, the following things will be asked from you.
- The type of your issue (it may be an in-game error/account-related error).
- The subject of your issue.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for them to assist you better (uploaded file must be smaller than 5MB). Once you are done with the inputs, click on the Submit button below to successfully raise the ticket.
How to Contact via Chrono Legacy Official website
Players can directly go to the official help website of 37Games Global and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit 37Games support website. This would take you to the account login page of 37Games Global. If you do not have an existing account with 37Games, you need to sign up to continue. Make sure to select your region from the drop-down menu below.
- You will be redirected to the customer service page of 37Games. The page has three tabs: Submit, Results, and FAQ. To read the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions, navigate to the FAQ section.
- If that does not satisfy you, raise a ticket. To raise a ticket, go to the submit tab. You need to choose the following options:
- Select the game.
- Select the server on which you are playing.
- Select the character.
- Select the category of your query.
- Enter the topic of your problem.
- A detailed description of your problem for better assistance. Once you are done, click on Submit to successfully raise the ticket.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the developers directly. Players may mail their inquiries developer team directly at email@example.com. They may even get in touch with the team via their social media handles. @37Games is the support Twitter handle of 37Games Global for catering to the queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @ChronoLegacy, the Official Facebook ID of Chrono Legacy. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Are you still facing any issues in contacting the Customer Support Team of Chrono Legacy? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.