From the house of Lilith Games, Warpath is a classic real-time strategy game. Players need to strategically improve their arena to rule the map. The game has opened a new dimension of warfare, owing to precision airstrikes and intense air-to-ground combat. Since its release, the game has gained a huge fan base as players from all around the globe have joined the war to prove that they are the strongest Commander in business. The need to contact the customer support team of Warpath has also shot up significantly since then.
Though the game has been successful in delivering all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans are facing hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and in-app purchase-related problems. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team.
The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Warpath customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Warpath. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, they can contact via the support website of Warpath, or else they can reach out to the Developers at Lilith Games via social media handles.
How to contact via in-game Customer Service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game menu screen has loaded, one must adhere to the steps below:
- Players must tap on the Commander Icon on the top-left corner of their in-game menu screen. This would take players to the Commander Profile page.
- They will find a cogwheel icon at the bottom of the Commander Profile Page. Players must tap on that, to access the in-game Settings menu.
- Once the in-game Settings menu shows up on the screen, tap on the FAQs option from the Settings menu. This would re-direct players to the Player Settings page.
- They will find that some of the frequently asked questions have already been addressed by the Developers. To read the answers to them, players will need to choose the issue players want to know about and tap on that. Their query would be replied to immediately by the bot.
- If the issue still persists for players, or is something that is not addressed in the FAQ section. One needs to write about it in detail in the chat section and add relevant screenshots of the issue by tapping on the Image icon just beside the text-inputting box.
- If the bot does not have the answer to your query, one would be immediately connected to a Developer from the Player/Support team who would get back to the players in the same chain as soon as possible. One can do multiple follow-ups with him/her till their issue is resolved.
It is to be noted that the hours of operation of the Support team are between 08:00 till 24:00 GMT. That doesn’t mean that you have to report this issue within this time frame. You may write to them anytime. The Developer team would get in touch with you as soon as their Hour of Operation starts.
How to contact via Warpath Official Website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Warpath and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative, in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the link. It would re-direct them to the Official Support webpage of Warpath.
- Players must scroll down till they reach the Contact and Feedback Form section of the page. They would need to input the following details:
- The name.
- The email address.
- The subject of their query (Players must mention the area of the issue, for example, in-app purchases).
- A detailed description of the issue for them to assist them better.
Once done with the inputs, players must tap on Send Message to report your issue. The developers at Lilith Games will get back to you based on this.
How to contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the developers directly. Players may mail the Developer team at firstname.lastname@example.org to report their issues. They may even get in touch with them, via their Social media handles. @play_warpath is the support Twitter handle of Warpath for catering to the queries from users.
Players can even reach out to the team at @PlayWarpath, which is the official Facebook ID of Warpath. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still facing any issues to contact the Support Team of Warpath? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.