From the house of Lilith Games, AFK Arena is a hugely popular idle Role Playing Game. The rarest of Celestials and Hypogeans make it one of the most dopamine experiences ever. The game has gained a massive fanbase as players from all corners of the world have joined in this adventure of protecting Esperia against the most ancient and evil Hypogeans. We bring you a step-by-step guide to contact the AFK Arena customer support team.
Though the developers have kept optimizing and improving the gameplay with each new update, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by them. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and in-app purchase-related problems. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs.
How to Contact AFK Arena customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the AFK Arena customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are 3 ways to contact the customer support team of AFK Arena. Players can either contact via in-game menu options, contact via the official support website, or reach out to the Developers directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Launch the game on your device. Once the in-game screen has loaded, adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on your Avatar icon, present on the top left corner of the in-game screen. This would take you to your Player Profile Menu.
- You will find three tabs below the Profile Menu: Achievements, Settings, and Details. Tap on the settings tab next. This would take you to the in-game settings menu.
- The Settings menu is segregated into three parts, User Settings, Services, and Game Settings. Tap on the Support option present under the Services part.
- This step will take you to the Live Chat Support room, and you can input the category of your issue. It may be an in-game bug, account-related issue, or an issue with in-app purchases.
- Once you do so, the bot will revert with a Frequently Asked Questions list under that category. It might so happen that you find your exact issue there. To read the answers, you need to tap on the intended Query.
- You will find a Resolved/Un-resolved option below the answer. If the issue persists for you or is something different, you need to tap on Unresolved. This would connect to an agent from the Player Support team. Make sure that you write about your issue in detail and add relevant screenshots by tapping on the Image icon just beside the text-inputting box.
The agent will get back to you in the same chain as soon as possible. You can do multiple follow-ups with them till your issue is Resolved. It is to be noted that the hours of operation of the Support team are between 08:00 till 24:00 GMT. That doesn’t mean that you have to report this issue within this time frame. You may write to them anytime. The Developer team will get in touch with you as soon as their Hour of Operation starts.
How to contact via AFK Arena Official Website
Players can directly go to the official help website of AFK Arena and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative where players face login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit official forum. This would redirect you to the Support Web page of AFK Arena.
- You need to fill in the support form from this web page to raise a Query. Just scroll down the page and input the details. You would be asked the following information: Name, Email Address and a detailed description of your issue (inside the Comment or Message Box).
- Once you are done inputting, tap on the Submit button to submit your Query successfully.
The Developers at Lilith Games will get back to you in the email ID provided by you within 48 hours. However, since they are not asking you to input your Player ID, the solution they mail you would be general. You may get back to them in the same mail chain with your Player ID and relevant screenshots of your issue for better assistance.
How to contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. You may mail the Developer team at email@example.com to report your issue. Make sure to mention your Player ID, write about your Query in detail and attach screenshots if needed.
You may even get in touch with them via their Social Media handles. @AFK_Arena is the support Twitter handle of AFK Arena to cater to users’ queries. You can even reach out to the team at @afkarena, the Official Facebook ID of AFK Arena. Players should then follow up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of AFK Arena? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.