EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy is KONAMI’s latest action role-playing game. Based on Hiro Mashima’s fairly popular anime series, EDENS ZERO, the game lets players recreate dazzling battles from the series, using the special abilities of the Ether Gear. Fully voiced central storyline with characters from the original anime in their cute but cool outfits and easy-to-learn analog controls are the takeaways from this rich experience. Within the first few days, the game has crossed 100K downloads, as anime fans from across the globe have immersed in this adventure to battle players around the world in this arena and climb up the ranks. The need to contact the customer support team of EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy has also shot up significantly as a result.
Though the game has been successful in delivering all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans are facing hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, data transfer issues and other gameplay-related issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience, without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team of EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy.
How to Contact EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy customer support
The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. In case, anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy customer service is available to contact anytime, to answer the queries from the players.
There are 3 ways to contact the customer support team of EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official website, or else they can reach out to the developers directly.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their device. Once the in-game menu screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the three line-bar present at the top right corner of the screen, to access the main menu options.
- Players choose the Help option from the drop-down menu that appears by tapping on it. This would take them to the in-game Help menu. Players can read the answers to the frequently-asked questions or fill in the Inquiry form from here.
- They will find that the developers have already answered some of the frequently-asked questions on the game’s official website. It is most likely that players will find their exact issue there. To read those, they need to tap on the FAQ option from the Help menu. This would re-direct them to the FAQ section of the game’s official website.
- If the issue is not resolved or is something different, players need to fill in the in-game Inquiry Form. To do so, they must tap on the Contact Us option, present just below FAQ. This would take them to the Contact page. They must scroll down and tap on the Inquiries Regarding the app option.
- Following, they must tap on the checkbox to agree to their privacy policies and to enable the Next button. Once the Next button gets enabled, players must tap on it to finally reach the Inquiry Form.
- They would be asked to input the following details:
- In-game Username.
- The email ID.
- Category of the issue (Players choose the one relevant, from the list. It may be related to gameplay, or in-game bugs or some other issue).
- A detailed description of the issue within a max letter count of 600.
Once done with the submission of the inquiry form, the Developer team may either get back to them, at the email ID provided by players or address their issue via an in-game announcement, if the issue is reported by a huge chunk of users.
How to Contact via EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy Official website
Players can directly go to the official help website of EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative, in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the following link. It would re-direct them to the Official website of EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy website.
- First things first, choose the language to continue. Once the web page reloads, players must scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Contact Us.
- This would take them to the support page. To read the answers to the frequently-asked questions, choose EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy under the FAQ section of this page.
- To fill in the Inquiry Form, go to the following link. Under the very first question titled as “About inquires by email”, players must choose “Inquiries about home video games, mobile devices and other products” by tapping on the link. This would take them to the Inquiry Form. The following details will be asked from the players:
- The email address.
- Product Name.
- Platform on which the game is played.
- Inquiry Type (Choose the category of the inquiry from the drop down list).
- A detailed description of the issue.
- Attach relevant screenshots of the issue for them to assist players better.
Once players are done filling in the details, they must tap on the checkbox to agree to their Personal Protection Policy and tap on Confirmation to submit the form.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.