Set in a fantasy-themed persistent world, Clash of Clans is a free-to-play strategy mobile game. From the house of Supercell, Clash of Clans has grabbed the love and attention of all age groups since its inception in Gaming Industry back in 2012. To date, more than 57M+ fans across the globe have joined in this journey of building their village, raising a clan, and competing in epic Clan Wars. Here’s our step-by-step Clash of Clans guide to contacting the player/customer support team.
Though the game has successfully delivered all the key elements one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and in-app purchase-related problems. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs.
How to Contact Clash of Clans customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Clash of Clans customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Clash of Clans. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, contact via the official website, or reach out to the Developers via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Launch the game on your device. Once the in-game screen has loaded, adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cog-wheel icon present on the bottom right corner of your screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- Choose the Help and support button present at the bottom of the Settings menu by tapping on it. This would take you to the Clash of Clans Support page.
- You will find a three-line bar at the top right corner of the Support page. Tap on that to view the categories under which one might face an issue.
- The support team has already answered many Frequently Asked Questions under various categories, be it Account-related issues, Gameplay issues, or purchase-related issues. To read the answers, you need to tap on the relevant category your issue falls under. You will likely find the solution to your exact problem here.
- If you are not satisfied with those answers or the issue persists, you need to write to the Customer Support team. To do so, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the Contact Us button.
- Next up, you need to choose the Report a Bug option from the menu that pops up. Once you do so, it takes you to the Report A Bug text editor.
- Write about your issue in detail for them to assist you better. After doing this, tap on the Submit option to register your query. However, you won’t be receiving any replies against it since it is an automated service. Wait for 48 hours and see if your issue is fixed or write to them again.
How to contact via Clash of Clans Official Website
Players can directly go to the official support website of Clash of Clans and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative where players face login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official forum to get redirected to the Support Portal of Supercell.
- Once the page loads, scroll down and choose Clash of Clans from the Supercell Games listed.
- This would load the Clash of Clans support page. Tap on the three-line bar at the top right corner of the page to view the categories and choose the one relevant to your issue to read the solutions.
- If that does not resolve your issue, you need to contact the Developer team via the Support form. To do so, visit the support forum here. Once the page loads, tap on the Contact us link to redirect to the Support Form. You need to input the following details in the Support Form:
- Language in which they should communicate to you, preferably English).
- Category of your issue (Choose the relevant one).
- Your Account name/Player Tag.
- Your email address.
- A detailed description of your issue.
Once you are done, tap on the Submit button to submit the form. The developer team will get back to you in the mail ID provided by you within 48 hours. If required, you may follow up in the same mail chain with screenshots of your issue.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. You may mail the Developer team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Another method could be to contact via their Social Media handles. @supercell is the support Twitter handle of SuperCell for catering to the queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @supercell, which is the Official Facebook ID of SuperCell. Players should then follow up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Clash of Clans? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.