Apex legends Mobile has just kicked off beta tests in India and fans are eagerly waiting to experience the game on their devices. But sadly quite a few users are unable to do that due to a limited number of tester slots and device Compatibility issues. But don’t worry we have got you covered here with our guide. Although the game is only made available to a fixed number of users still you can install the game from other third-party sites at your risk and install the game. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make Apex Legends Mobile Work So today in this article, we’ll discuss how to download and play the Apex Legends Mobile regional beta demo from anywhere.
About Apex Legends Mobile
Apex Legends Mobile is specially designed for touchscreens, with streamlined controls and thoughtful optimizations that result in the most advanced battle royale combat available on a phone. It’s a newer version of Apex Legends, but it’s true to the original.
In a blog post, the developers also added since the game is being built especially for mobile, it won’t feature cross-play with the console or PC versions of Apex Legends. The game currently only features the World’s Edge map and some of the game’s original Legends. Additional content will be available as the game nears an official global release
Apex Legends Mobile closed beta Schedule
- India – 27th April 2021
- The Philippines – Later in May
Step by Step guide to download and play Apex Legends Mobile regional beta
Do not worry, the closed beta test is not available to everyone and is only live for a limited number of users. Due to this only a few pre-registered users have been randomly selected for the beta. Please follow the steps given here and you’ll be able to install and play the Apex Legends Mobile regional beta easily. You won’t need any VPN apps to run the game.
- Download Apex Legends Mobile & OBB file from here.
- Install Apex legends Mobile
- Copy OBB file to Android > OBB > com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps
Steps for Removing Licensing
For removing licensing we need to install Lucky Patcher from an unknown source. Since the app is not available in the play store, please do it at your own risk as we won’t be liable for any loss of property.
- Install Lucky Patcher from here.
- Open lucky patcher and give it all the permissions it requires
- In lucky patcher, tap Rebuild and install located at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Tap on your SD Card
- Locate your Apex Legends Mobile.apk file
- Once you’ve found it, tap on it and then tap Rebuild
- Next, tap APK without License Verification and Rebuild the App
- Wait for some time, then tap on Go to File and select Reinstall
- Once you have gone through all these steps, Apex Legends Mobile should start working for you
- Login using EA account to save progress or Guest account, in this process as Google Accounts don’t work.
- You may uninstall Lucky Patcher after this once Apex Legends start working.
Remember the game requires an active and stable Internet connection so have a strong network. The game is not optimized for tablets yet. Also, It is only compatible with Android devices running Android Version 6.0 or above along with 3GB of RAM or more. Note that, these requirements are subject to change at any time. Since it is only a beta test, so all of your progress will reset upon the official release.
Note: Since the game is only available through Google Play, the devs expect that the game should not be sideloaded through a third-party site or direct APK download.
So if you are on Android and in India, go grab the game to enjoy (only if you are lucky). However, if you are on iOS, you will need to wait for the game to officially release, so please wait until the game becomes available in your region or get your code from the official site. For more information, you can always check the official website.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter and Google News for quick updates.