Craft of Survival: Immortal is a free mobile survival game and just as the title of the game suggests, crafting is one of the main component features in the game. However, you will need certain materials to craft certain items. Therefore, you will need to know how to gather those materials. Our crafting guide will help you craft and collect materials in Craft of Survival: Immortal if you have just started playing the game.
Craft of Survival: Immortal: Crafting Guide
There are many different kinds of items that you can craft. Therefore, we will only include the important ones, such as armor, weapons, buildings, etc. The list of important items for beginners, along with its crafting recipes, are:
- Stone Axe: 4 Logs and 3 Stones
- Stone Pickaxe: 4 Logs and 3 Stones
- Chest:3 Grass and 5 Logs
- Campfire: 3 Logs, 5 Stones, and 3 Grass
- Makeshift Sword: 2 Birch Planks and 2 Iron Bar
- Exile’s Hood: 4 Grass and 1 Cloth
- Exile’s Jacket: 6 Cloth and 4 Hides
- Exile’s Gloves: 3 Grass and 2 Cloth
- Exile’s Belt: 4 Cloth and 2 Hides
- Exile’s Pants: 8 Grass, 4 Cloth, and 2 Hides
- Exile’s Wraps: 5 Grass and 3 Cloth
- Carpenter’s Workshop: 5 Logs and 5 Stones
- Stonemason’s Workshop: 5 Logs and 3 Stones
- Smelting Workshop: 1 Birch Planks and 5 Stones
- Weaver’s Workshop: 3 Birch Planks and 2 Stone Blocks
- Leatherworker’s Workshop: 3 Birch Planks and 2 Stone Blocks
- Workshop: 2 Stone Blocks and 2 Iron Bars
How to collect materials in Craft of Survival: Immortal
Some materials are more complicated to get the others. Either by processing other materials first or collecting them from certain places. We will list down all the materials needed to craft the important items we listed before and how to acquire them. The list is:
- Logs: Logs are abundant and can be picked up anywhere in the world either by picking single or multiple through cutting trees using an axe.
- Stones: Stones are also everywhere. You can pick them up individually or multiple by mining them from big rocks with a pickaxe.
- Grass: Grass can be picked up individually in many places. You can search for it by looking through the mini-map.
- Hides: You usually can collect hides by killing deer and dogs
- Cloth: Cloth can be acquired either by collecting it usually from bandit corpses or by processing it using grass in the Weaver’s Loom
- Birch Planks: Can be processed from Logs in the Carpenter’s Workshop
- Iron Bars: Can smelt the Iron ores you have collected in the Smelting Workshop
- Ash Planks: Can be processed from Ash Logs in the Carpenter’s Workshop
- Iron Plate: You can process several Iron Bars into Iron Plates in the Carpenter’s Workshop
- Steel Bar: You can smelt the ores you have collected in the Smelting Workshop
Of course, if you don’t want to collect them manually, you can always go to Vitnova and buys the material you need from merchants. However, they will cause a significant amount of materials and currency.
Other miscellaneous tips
Since items tend to break easily due to their durability, it is always wise to carry basic materials such as Logs, Stones, Grass, Hides, and Cloth in your inventory. And additional Birch Planks and Iron Bars can also be carried to craft Makeshift Swords at any given moment.
That’s all for today’s Craft of Survival: Immortal crafting guide. Did you find our Craft of Survival: Immortal crafting guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.