League of Pantheons is an idle RPG-type game with fancy animation and is published by NEOCRAFT LIMITED. The game features a clean battle system for an idle RPG, along with both PvE and PvP modes. Various players can contend against each other in the sophisticated PvP mode. With League of Pantheons launched just recently, here is a reroll guide for it that will help you get started with good characters to make early game easier.
How to reroll efficiently in League of Pantheons
League of Pantheons reroll guide for Android devices
League of Pantheons doesn’t have any inbuilt option to reset the game account from within the game menu. However, there are two ways for faster rerolling, one is continuously switching accounts and the other way is to simply delete the game and reinstall.
- Start the game with a guest account, and follow along with the tutorial, it can take anywhere from 8-12 minutes.
- Once the tutorial is over, claim the premium currencies from wherever you can to roll for the character banners. The game doesn’t give much early rewards in the mail, but there is a redemption code that will give a Revelation Summon Scroll, which can be used to summon a guaranteed five-star character. The redemption code for the Revelation Summon Scroll is LOP999 which can be entered in the Redeem Pack option through the Profile.
- Use the scroll on the banner which has the character you want, if you get the character then bind the account with Nerocraft, Google or any other third party account, otherwise continue for reroll.
The First method will require you to have a good amount of Google and Facebook accounts which can be used to continuously switch between them, each one giving a fresh start.
- Start the game with any logged in account or a guest account, it doesn’t matter whichever you start with.
- Play through the tutorial as usual and roll on the banner. If it was a failed reroll then close the game and switch the account to any other from the option available on the logging screen.
- Repeat this until you either run out of characters or accounts to switch to.
The second method is sadly, simply reinstalling the game. The game doesn’t have any other viable methods for rerolling except these two for now.
League of Pantheons reroll guide for iOS devices
Due to restrictions on iOS devices, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator in League of Pantheons
Emulators are always easily the best tools for rerolling, and there are multiple options on the market. You can use BlueStacks, LDplayer, or any other emulator. Most modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process as easy as it can be.
To start with rerolling on emulators, follow these steps-
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation.
- Don’t open the game after installation, first make clones of it, the number of clones that can be made depends on the device specifications.
- Open the cloned instances and then reroll on them, after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account, bind it to any third party account from the ‘Bind Email’ option.
How to bind a game account in League of Pantheons
Navigate to the Settings menu through the profile on the very top left of the screen. There will be an option, Bind Email and from there you can create a Neocraft account, to link the game data for safekeeping.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.