Disney Twisted-Wonderland is an adventure RPG game, published by Aniplex Inc. The game features various characters from Disney movies and a classic RPG-styled turn-based battle system. The game has a good amount of focus on PvE and even has some rhythm-game elements in it. With Disney Twisted-Wonderland launched recently, here is a brief reroll guide that will help you get started with good characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Disney Twisted-Wonderland
The game has a Tutorial Tenfold Summon, where players can reroll as long as they want; however, the result will always have only 1 SSR character from the pool, so don’t try your luck in trying for more than 1 SSR character. Once you get a good set of characters, confirm it and continue. This method removes all the extra steps usually required for rerolling.
Disney Twisted-Wonderland reroll guide for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps-
- Start the game, and continue by inputting your account name.
- Play through the tutorial, it can take a while until it finishes, so skip most of the story content after you have seen it at least once.
- Claim the premium currency that will be used to roll in the banners from Mail-Box, mission and quest rewards or any other place you can find.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the character that you wanted then bind the account with a Google Account, if it was a failed reroll then continue.
- Since the game doesn’t have an option for account reset, simply reinstall the game and get a fresh start to begin rerolling again.
Disney Twisted-Wonderland reroll guide for iOS Devices
Reroll uses the same method as Android. However, due to iOS limitations, the only viable option to reset an account is to reinstall the game every time after a failed reroll.
Characters to aim for in Disney Twisted-Wonderland
SSR Riddle and SSR Leona are easily some of the best characters to acquire from the available pool of characters in the tutorial summon.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Disney Twisted-Wonderland
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LDplayer, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web.
To start with rerolling on emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Don’t open the game after installation, first make clones of it, the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind it to Google from Transfer Link..
How to bind a game account in Disney Twisted-Wonderland
Navigate to the game’s settings menu, which can be accessed from the left side of the main lobby. There will be an option Transfer (Link) there, which can be used to bind the account to Google. Once the account binding is done, the account can be used on any device.
The game account can also be transferred to another account, when switching devices, just above the Transfer (Link), there will be another option Transfer (Password) which will facilitate this function.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.