HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE is a fast-paced rhythm game; it features a huge cast of beautiful characters with amazing animations and full-on voice acting. The game has a wide range of playable modes and various difficulty levels. The global version of the game was published by SEGA CORPORATION. With HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE launched recently, here is a reroll guide for it, so you can get the best characters easily from the very start.
How to reroll efficiently in HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE
HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE has some caveats when it comes to rerolling as there is no easy way to reset any given account, which makes rerolling quite difficult, but there are ways to get around that. If you have multiple email accounts for the first method, you could continuously switch between them, but this process is rather tedious. The second method involves installing the game through an XAPK file. If both of these methods were not helpful, then regretfully, you will have to reinstall the game after each failed reroll attempt.
HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE reroll guide for Android devices
- Start the game and download any data that the game asks for at the start.
- Make sure you skip the Google Play sign-in by not confirming the prompt and continue with the tutorial.
- Most tutorial content is skippable, so skip everything until you reach the main menu. The skip option is at the top-left of the screen, along with Auto-Play, Log, etc.
- The tutorial is relatively short and will only take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Claim all the possible premium currencies you can find from various sources and then roll on your favorite banner.
- If you are satisfied with the reroll, bind the account; otherwise, continue by either switching between multiple accounts or with the XAPK installation.
You can switch the accounts by navigating to Settings and then Account Transfer. XAPKs is a complete game package with both the APK file, OBB, and other minor files. If XAPKS are used for installation, then the game won’t need to download any extra game data from the server at the start.
This will make continuous uninstalling and reinstalling of the game a breeze to work with. After every unsuccessful reroll, uninstall the game and again reinstall through the XAPK file. XAPKS can be found on the web with an easy search.
HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE reroll guide for iOS devices
For iOS devices, other than continuous reinstallation of the game, there is no other viable way for rerolling.
How to reroll on any Emulator for HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE
Emulators like BlueStacks, LD player, and MEmu are usually the better tools for rerolling as compared to native Android and iOS devices. Go ahead and select any Emulator, as all of them have nearly the same features that you may need. Check the official documentation for the emulator you have chosen to have a hassle-free setup. Continue on these steps for rerolling:
- First, Install the game on a 64-bit instance; 64-bit will provide better performance and stability as compared to 32-bit one.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start with rerolling on every instance except the base one.
- After every reroll cycle, delete the bad reroll accounts and clone again from the base instance.
- When you get a good account with the best characters, make sure to bind it to avoid any data loss.
How to bind a game account in HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE
You can find the option for account binding by navigating to Account Transfer from Settings, and there should be the option to Link to a Google Account, tap on the option, and confirm any prompt. You should always bind accounts to play the game on any device.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.